Day 2 - Phase 2

 We all reported to the school by around 9 : 00 am the schedule class began at around 9 :30 in the morning as we were already assigned portions and classes we went to our respective classes. 

 I had class during the first hour in 9B , I started the class with the introduction to the chapter, the chapter i had to deal with them was about rights and duties and I asked what do they knew by rights and duties and many of them gave out their own opinions about rights and duties , finally codified all the points they had said and explained to them what does a right and duty meant by.

Next I had class during the  second hour at  8E , there too I had just began the chapter about the earth's secrets.

We were assigned duties too by the school authorities and  I  with my  friends had lunch duty today  




 By around 3:30 PM today's day at our school ended 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRITICISM CLASS

BE GOOD DO GOOD

PROJECT ORIENTATION